Modern Organic Chemistry Research
Modern Organic Chemistry Research is a peer-reviewed open access journal which publishes original contributions in all branches of the theory and practice of organic chemistry.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• Organic synthesis
• Development of synthetic methodologies
• Natural products
• Functional organic materials
• Supramolecular and macromolecular chemistry
• Physical and computational organic chemistry
• Bioorganic Chemistry
• Organ catalysis
• Asymmetric Reactions
• Metals in Organic Chemistry
ISSN: 2519-5832 (Online)
ISSN: 2519-5824 (Print)
All the manuscripts submitted now will be free of charge.